Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's In A Name?

A blog by any other name would but smell as sweet. Right? You may have noticed the name change.

"T. Hardy," unless you're a literature major, could be slightly ambiguous. It stands, FYI, for Thomas Hardy. Who was a literary genius who penned such incredible works as Jude the Obscure and Tess of the D'Urbervilles. Sorry, Tom. You're not as well known as my one-true-love: good 'ole Willy Shakes.


Playwright, poet, writer of all things awesome. Mmmm, genius-y goodness. So it's au revoir, fair friend. I still love you, but no one knows who you are anymore. (Let's be honest, buddy, I know of some lit majors who will remain nameless who don't even know you. Sad, I know.) There you are, with your badass moustache. The stache' alone was almost reason enough to keep the title as it was. Alas, it could not be.


Also, I was going by "Miss(ing) Shakespeare" as my user ID... my nickname... my moniker. Too long + Too lazy = Oh give it up already and just go by your own first name. Let me introduce myself... My real name is Tina. Howdy!

So I'll be keeping my blog address the same. You know, so that my four readers will know where to find me. *Eye Roll* But my new and improved blog name is sure to impress my vast following.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All the world's a stage! But for now, just type your soliloquy here.